USB is Satan; Bluetooth is Jesus Christ

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Nothing like a bunch of crazy religious fanatics forcing thier half brained opinions about everything on people trying to set the world strait in their eyes. Do these people honestly belive this crap?

iamcd

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2010
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]This will make the manufacturers move faster to USB 3.0. The connectors are blue :) Jesus will approve for sure.[/citation]

forbidden fruit. lol.

G

everytime you find an annoying brazillian around in the web, just use the 6 power letters: VSF FDP.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
I'm a Christian, and I think this is plain stupid... Actual symbols rarely matter; it's the intent that counts, and I'm not intending to worship Satan whenever I plug in a USB device!
Btw, please don't blame all Christians for this. This Brazilian group is obviously a cult way out of the mainstream.

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
This definitely takes the cake for the dumbest thing I've heard this week. Faith in our species continues to dwindle...

Status
Not open for further replies.