USB ports won't work on my HP 15-F009WM except one USB port, so, only 1 of 3 USB ports works.. I tried USB 3.0 drivers, Universal Serial Bus Driver (that driver had yellow sign in device manager).. I installed all drivers, checked with Driver Easy, Slim Drivers and no succes.. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
1. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager".
2. Expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" section.
3. Double-click on the "USB Root Hub device".
4. Now click the "Power Management" tab.
5. Uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option.
6. Click the "OK" button.
NOTE: If there is more than one "USB Root Hub device" listed, Then you will have to repeat this steps for each one of them.
7. Restart the computer and all the ports should work now.