Solved! Use HDMI Arc as regular HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack24905

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015
Hi, I recently purchased an LG Smart TV and in the back, there are three HDMI ports. Two of them are regular HDMI ports and HDMI 2 is a HDMI arc. When I connect anything to HDMI 2, it shows no signal. Is there any way to use HDMI 2 arc as a regular HDMI input? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Today's consumer electronics are not like the olden days, there is minimum QC involved. They just wanna push stuff out of the door as soon as possible. Costco return is easy enough.

Ya, that puppy sounds broken.

Zack24905

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015

I've tried all different hdmi inputs from ps4 to chromcast to pc. They all don't work on hdmi 2 arc for some reason. It says no signal every time i try.

Zack24905

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015

I've tried all different hdmi inputs from ps4 to chromcast to pc. They all don't work on hdmi 2 arc for some reason. It says no signal every time i try.

Zack24905

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015

Do you think that's the problem? is there any other solutions i can try? i just purchased this tv today at costco for cyber monday.

Today's consumer electronics are not like the olden days, there is minimum QC involved. They just wanna push stuff out of the door as soon as possible. Costco return is easy enough.

Ya, that puppy sounds broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.