've had labtop 'EMACHINE E627' The sceen went black after I had use it..I thought maybe the 'SLEEP SETTINGS' broke on my labto

anglo

Estimable
Feb 27, 2015
've had labtop 'EMACHINE E627' The sceen went black after I had use it..I thought maybe the 'SLEEP SETTINGS' broke on my labtop. The labtop would power on with sound of the fan going, but just a 'Black sceen' WHAT CAN I DO? YOUR HELP? later I plug my 'mp3 into the 'usb ports' and it works the sceen turn on! cazy but what does this mean??

Solution
hello there sounds like a hardware problem from what i could read i take it your english is not that good if you say the screen comes on when u plug in something to usb port sounds like a problem with your motherboard maybe your screen is going bad or there is a problem with the cable connected from the screen to the motherboard hope this helps

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there sounds like a hardware problem from what i could read i take it your english is not that good if you say the screen comes on when u plug in something to usb port sounds like a problem with your motherboard maybe your screen is going bad or there is a problem with the cable connected from the screen to the motherboard hope this helps

Solution

TRENDING THREADS