Vengeance M95 Mouse Review — Too Much of a Good Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004
i have used this after my misery with the razer mamba. It's WAY better. No complaints in any way, it's even too fast if you switch it all the way up. I can really reccomend this for people who want a stable, functional mouse.

TheFastCat

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
"we couldn't even think of 15 commands used often enough to warrant mouse buttons of their own"

In competitive pvp in WOW for instance I have about 32 macros that I try to bind to my MOUSE in combination with ALT, CTRL and SHIFT (I remap SHIFT to F* with a free util). I always want MORE mouse buttons, not less. Sure it takes practice to learn how to use effectively -- but once you do you never want FEWER buttons... faulting hardware for affording more options than YOU want personally doesn't seem like a valid criticism.

GObonzo

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
M90 sucked software and onboard memory wise. M95 Corsair replaced it with for me is much better. After a few days of constant use you will get used to the thumb button layout but I still have trouble hitting the correct top row thumb buttons some of the time. Got a Logitech G600 to replace this on my desktop and it blows this away but I still use this with my laptop and it is a pretty good gaming mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.