Verizon No Longer Offering Early Upgrades in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
After the recent changes done to TMo's phone purchase options, this seems like horrible timing for Verizon to impose additional restrictions, unless they want to lose tons of customers..

bombebomb

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
Means nothing to me, I will not be upgrading from verzion in the near future due to losing unlimited data if I do. It hurts the wallet when you buy the new phone for retail, but it's nice knowing you can use lots of data.

punahou1

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010
Stating retail rates include Verizon's profit margin. As a result, this is a pathetic excuse for the program cutback. Verizon most likely pays Motorola less than $150 for these phones - maybe even as low as $60.00. This article should have said "Verizon attempts to increase profit margins by cutting back program". My guess is that this is either a paid advertorial or Kevin doesn't want to upset his source at Verizon...

raptorkill

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2011
This is BS, I'm done with Verizon!! I will definitely be switching providers once my contract is up. Good riddance Verizon!

lunyone

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
Well I left Verizon last Thanksgiving and have never looked back. I'm saving about $100/month w/4 smartphones on a different carrier (Sprint) and I have unlimited data. Our area is currently upgrading to 4g speeds and that is a benefit over the 3g. The 3g service is okay, but with 4g almost on, it is well worth the switch to me.

jigawatt

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Disappointing??? Not really. Upgrading just gets me off of the unlimited data plan that I'm still holding onto. Why should I have to pay more to have their lowest data plan offering?

jigawatt

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Disappointing??? Not really. Upgrading just gets me off of the unlimited data plan that I'm still holding onto. Why should I have to pay more to have their lowest data plan offering? Besides, I use over 4GB a month as it is.

emma123moore1

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Here is how I am making 85$ an hour... After been without work for 6 months, I started freelancing over this website and now I couldn't be happier. After 3 months on my new job my monthly income is around 15k a month... Cause someone helped me telling me about this job now I am going to help somebody else... Check it out for yourself >>>>>>>>>>>>> www.Wow72.com

Status
Not open for further replies.