Verizon Working on a Multi-Upgrade Scheme Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

punahou1

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010
I suspect that Verizon will sweeten the deal. CNN reported that Verizon will have to make a $16 billion payment to Apple for a shortfall in iphone sales/distribution commitments. Let the deals begin!

Baysic

Honorable
May 9, 2013
Does anyone think someone like me who has held onto their unlimited data plan will be able to take advantage of this. Probably not with the way that Verizon has tried to eliminate the unlimited plan still out there.

Baysic

Honorable
May 9, 2013
Does anyone think someone like me who has held onto their unlimited data plan will be able to take advantage of this. Probably not with the way that Verizon has tried to eliminate the unlimited plan still out there.

Baysic

Honorable
May 9, 2013
@otacon72 I shall be paying retail for my 5S then. Been holding out since my 4 and the 4G data in my area will make it worth having that capability to hotspot. My logic is I have wifi ipad and will hotspot or teather instead of paying more for 4G tablet. Also the whole principle of being grandfathered and all.

Baysic

Honorable
May 9, 2013
@otacon72 I shall be paying retail for my 5S then. Been holding out since my 4 and the 4G data in my area will make it worth having that capability to hotspot. My logic is I have wifi ipad and will hotspot or teather instead of paying more for 4G tablet. Also the whole principle of being grandfathered and all.

gonziago

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
I am wondering what this is going to do to the monthly bill which to my knowledge is so high because it's helping to subsidize the phones. If I use this option shouldn’t my bill go down after I pay off my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.