existencenow

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
I was on sprint but moved and now have poor signal. Girlfriend has Verizon and that carrier seems to have very stable connections all across MN. Now the question is what phone.

Required factors list
Horizontal qwerty keyboard, non of this scrunched up topslider's.
Touchscreen is also mandatory.
Android is greatly favored but i know very little about it.
Flash capable/a phone that will have an update to the newer version that supports flash is mandatory.

Preferred features.
High res camera and video, comparable to iphone.
Higher quality screen resolutions.
and lastly 4g. if plausible.

In closing id like to state that price is not a huge factor. But will be taken into consideration.

Solution

When taking into consideration all of your...

hthero715

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010

When taking into consideration all of your factors, it limits the number of options you have on Verizon. I own a Droid Incredible and absolutely love the phone, although a physical QWERTY wasnt a deciding factor for me. Verizon's version of 4g, LTE, isnt technically available just yet but there have been reports of a VZW phone with LTE branding floating around VZWs corporate hierarchy. (Think the CFO was spotted with one)

If you arent waiting around for the next best thing, Droid 2 is a great option but if you are waiting and dont mind a vertical QWERTY, the Droid Pro looks good.

Heres a good website with lots of Android related resources: http://phandroid.com/phones/#upcoming

Solution