Very Picky Buyer looking for a 13.3 or 14" Laptop

av8r

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I'm pretty sure I need an i7 with some good graphics because I do a lot of Hd video editing and RAW photograply of lingerie models around the world. (I know, rough work, but somebody's got a do it). Not only models, but hotels, beaches, and all around beautiful scenery. I don't always get to fly in biz class, so the laptop has to be fairly small.

I've had a couple of SSD drives and am not all that impressed. What I'd really like is a 2 drive machine. 1 ssd boot drive for the OS and a few crucial programs, and a 2nd drive that could hold a 500GB or bigger 7200 HDD. I definitley don't want an optical drive. That has stopped me from buying many laptops that came close. I have absolutely no need for one, and have no intention of carrying around for nothing. Of course thin and light is nice, but it doesn't have to be a feather. I liked the HP Envy Spectre but it seemed overpriced, and I'm not into ostentacious flash. I liked the Asus bamboos, but they all seemed to have optical drives. The amount of money isn't a huge issue, but I hate overpaying for anything.

Thanks for any suggestion,
Av8r