Very powerful SUB !!!!

marius_ss

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
Hi to everyone, very big dilemma !!:??: recently bought Yamaha NSBP182 Bookshelf Speaker 40w RMS for my PC !very happy with sound but my plan is 2.1 sound system so I'm looking for Active Sub ..
but let me tell you how my system is connected now and how I want to connect with SUB.
NOW I have: :ouch:
PC --- 3.5mm Green OUT --> to AUX-INPUT -Cambridge Audio A1 stereo AMP (60W+60W) ---> Yamaha NSBP182 = music :D

I WANT:pC --- 3.5mm Green OUT --> to AUX-INPUT -Cambridge Audio A1 stereo AMP (60W+60W) ---> Hi-Level INPUT in SUB --->Hi-Level OUTPUT---->Yamaha NSBP182 = music+BASS

I already put my eyes on SUB (DEFINITIVE SUPERCUBE 2) BUT it is 1250W RMS !!!!! by specs and indicated 1500W-RMS on backplate !!!!!:ouch: :ouch: !!!

SO THE MAIN QUESTION IT IS THIS SUB DANGEROUS FOR MY YAMAHA !!!????

marius_ss

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014

HMM? Are you sure? :sarcastic: I think if to turn up volume level on SUB more than 40% is going to be bad for speakers !!?? maybe I'm wrong but that how I imagine all this !! of course for me 15% of American LOW frequencies will be more that enough !!! but just want to make sure I'm not going to burn my speaker !!!??