vga card docking

Solution
You have a rather old laptop which means it does not have a Thunderbolt 3 port which did not exist back then.

While it is possible to use a PCIe adapter which connects to the mini-PCIe port that is typically occupied by a wifi card, you should be aware that the mini-PCIe port only has 1 PCIe lane which means the GPU will have very limited bandwidth. A quadro GPU would be severely limited by a single PCIe lane.
Jun 11, 2018
Hi,
my laptop is HP Pavlion g4-2040TX / SN. 5CD2235F8G / Product No. B6U20PA#AB4 / PCID. 0796100000205110000620100.
I prefer to use quadro VGA Card between 6 or 8 GB, my purpose is for enhance rendering speed in Lumion (graphics rendering & animation video). Im not so familiar with laptop/pc hardwares, so please advice me how and where to get the compatible docking egpu for my laptop.
Thanks...

Jun 11, 2018
Well, if that eGPU need to cennect to my wifi port, then probably I have to get a wifi adaptor to solve this problem.
I just not sure which type and where to buy those eGPU + vga card + PSU which compatible to my unit

You have a rather old laptop which means it does not have a Thunderbolt 3 port which did not exist back then.

While it is possible to use a PCIe adapter which connects to the mini-PCIe port that is typically occupied by a wifi card, you should be aware that the mini-PCIe port only has 1 PCIe lane which means the GPU will have very limited bandwidth. A quadro GPU would be severely limited by a single PCIe lane.

Solution

If you don't care if you use a laptop or a desktop, I would sell your laptop, and put the money from that and the money you would have spend on the video card for a newer desktop setup. A newer i5 8th gen CPU with 6 cores or one of the AMD CPUs would get you better results than trying to hang a video card off your laptop.