VIDEO: Girl Plays Rock Band With Flute

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
the next innovation in beat games will be to support this for all instruments while supporting the simpler music.

[citation][nom]Hypercondor[/nom]Well this isnt the first time real instruments have been used in rock band checkout this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JwwQNZdT_AHe has hooked up his drumkit to his pc and made a program to convert the beats he plays into controller signals which he then sends to his xbox. Skip to halfway through to see him in action[/citation]I find this more imressive but she's a cute band geek so she ultimately wins...

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
I agree that using a real guitar or bass would be much cooler than the lame controllers. I played that game one time and when I figured out it in no way resembled actually playing an instrument, I was out. The drum part and vocal part are at least realistic but it would be awesome if you had to actually use a real guitar and bass for those parts. I would just punish my friends who don't actually know how to play real instruments, plus it would make for some fun practice.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]virustwin[/nom]what song is this?[/citation]
[citation][nom]the goddam article[/nom]Switched reports the girl scoring a 98-percent with a 22-phrase streak and four gold stars by using her flute in lieu of the vocals for Avenged Sevenfold's Afterlife.[/citation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS