VIDEO: iPad Gets Nuked Inside Microwave

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
If I see one more iPad article on the front page that doesn't have to do with OS updates, recalls, or other important things such as explosions and (personal injury) lawsuits, I swear to God....

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
I hate apple but man that seems like a extreme waste of money... I really really hate Apple but .< but that kinda money to melt a pieace of garbage? come on

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
It's amazing how stupid people are. This guy is probably trying to make an anti-Apple statement, and instead just gives them money. What a moron.

It's not like he exposed the Apple's inferiority. It's not expected for a device like this to handle a microwave. So, did he just want to sound cute? What a dork. I'm guessing Apple hopes more idiots pay them money to try to sound cute.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
I can produce a video with a lot iPads burning like hell and being crash every where

But you will cry like babies at the end when you discover in the credits "No iPad was harmed in the creation of this video. Just CG iPads used"

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]HotRoderX[/nom]I hate apple but man that seems like a extreme waste of money... I really really hate Apple but .< but that kinda money to melt a pieace of garbage? come on[/citation]

I know. He would have gotten the same attention had it been the cheapest model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS