VIDEO: iPhone Allegedly Catches Fire in Teenager's Pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

apple said: did you jailbreak it?
customer said: it is made in china?
PC user find the answer. is because apple is not safe.

beaz1282

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
That camera is a bit shaky to be mounted to the wall AND I love how this "happened" exactly when he got in the cameras field of view.

mgolus

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
The photo is only of the screen portion of the iPhone (notice how you can see part of his hand through the hole where the home button would normally be). Why would he bother to rip the phone apart and take a picture of just part of it after the fact? Seems fishy to me...

rrruby

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
It looks like someone has taken the CCTV footage with another camera, which would explain the shakiness. It could easily have happened at the camera, as the camera may be to watch over the parking spaces. But I agree with mgolus that you wouldn't take it apart...

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]tirvon[/nom]Allegedly. That word says it all. Still, L O L.[/citation]

You don't seem to understand that "allegedly" is the term used before a person or issue is proven guilty. Hence it "allegedly" caught fire on it's own.

G

Ive yet to see a CCTV camera that moves like this.....and normally it would be pointed more at the entrance than over some corner of the parking lot. His movements and mannerisms just look too put on....why was he walking into the middle of the parking anyway? im suspicious

G

An iphone that rolls away and spins when you throw it on the ground? Uh...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.