VIDEO: Michael Bay's Transformers 3 Trailer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

based upon the color scheme and appearance i would hazard wreckgar, it's way too early to be revealing who or what the main bad dude will be, who ever this dude is his not the main protagonist, but if this dude is wreckgar unicron can't be far behind......

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
I enjoyed both of the first 2 movies. Take it for what it is. I loved transformers, and tons of stuff being blown up. I'll be seeing this one :)

G

When you haven't watched the original cartoon, or read the original comic books or grown up caring about it, what you end up with a great big poo pile that is the last 2 Transformers movies and sure to be this one as well.

What a shame. None of these have or will live up to the animated movie.

p3t3or

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I saw some of the filming of this downtown chicago, and I could still care less to see this. I fell asleep during the first one when my friends said the film was awesome. what a waste of time and money. that said, thanks for the stimulus to chicago.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]synesis[/nom]Unicron FTW![/citation]

Not sure if it is Unicron. Unicron is the size of a planet and was normally used when they go back to Cybertron..

I am willing to bet its Shockwave.

I am excited. The movies are not half bad really. I enjoy them. Just hope this one does really have a bit more story towards the Transformers mythos.

Its just too bad they wont be able to go to Beast Wars after this. I really enjoyed that one.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
2 Minutes + advert, barely 20 seconds of Robot.

Michael Bay, please, stop it. You have years and years of great stories by Simon Furman and yet you insist on keeping the films to major human characters, lots of U.S. Army action and not exactly a great deal of robot stuff... heck, the main action scene in Part 2 was nearly the same as part 1.

Oh well, I'll still watch it

p3t3or

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]damian86[/nom]Everyone complaining but..'I'll still watch it'. Cmon, this are based on the cartoon stories, what are you expecting?[/citation]

lol, so all standards of good film making are thrown out because it is based on a cartoon? Why make it then?

usfs

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Story is as follows fighting on cybertron lots of explosions and a narrow escape by a deceptacon the main enemy of the movie. Armstrong lands on moon more explosions followed by his narrow escape and for some reason a nuke goes off on the moon. present day Autobots are fighting current enemy Prime dies again then is saved later and he kills the enemy who swears revenge and of course at the end another explosion. then you see the enemy still alive but hurt really bad and set opening for Transformers 4: The Siphoning of your moneyz.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
M Bay = good action but not the best story lines. But hey, as long as it is entertaining it does not have to be a masterpiece. I was a lil surprised M Fox was dropped but I am sure she asked for too much $$$ and became a pain in the ass.

ahnilated

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2006
Well I am so tired of people making multiple movies and changing actors/actresses mid stream that I won't be going to see this. The excuse they gave for not having Megan Fox in this because she was too thin is a joke. I won't be bothering with this movie.

xxsk8er101xx

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
? The original concept was to sell toys. What are you talking about? transformers was always about good vs evil and things blowing up.

[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Michael Bay wouldn't know what an original concept was if it got shoved up his butt with a stick.[/citation]

xxsk8er101xx

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
it looks like Unicron going by the original movie classic and when it goes in the eye you see it transporting something. There's also a "construction" audio playing while in the eye. Similar to the unicorn in the movie. it took transformers and melted it if you remember. It looks to big to be a normal transformer.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Transformers 1, was watchable - good action... but still mostly a mess of silver.
Transformers 2, complete mess of Michal BOOM BOOM EXPLOSIONS BAY beyond usual crap. It was so boring. Glad I didn't spend a dime to see it, one of the worst pieces of crap ever made.

Won't bother with #3... but the eye-candy-only people will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS