VIDEO: PlayStation Phone Spied in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubers

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2008
Shame it didn't open. Looks like a sleek and evolved VIVAZ. It does like like the "alleged" PSP Phone from the rumor pics from engadget.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
I would also love one of these even though i havent touch my psp in years. I guess it's too late for me because i really can't be seen playing video games anymore :(

miloo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
how they know is psp phone ? which part ?
psp phone is cool, but i m more prefer psp2 mate ~
please show me some psp2 pic XD

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
[citation][nom]pug_s[/nom]I hope that it end the same fate like the nokia ngage.[/citation]
Why are you so upset? Did Santa not give an n-gage when you wished for it?

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
Im sorry I can't get excited about sony phones. Yes they are good but they're always lacking compared to others on the market. The x10 was probably their most fantastic phone gimped only by running 1.6 while most other phones in its price range had 2.1. I feel this will be the same, to keep price down either build quality will suffer or features like GPS or Camera will be poor or missing. The other concern I have is battery life. Listening to podcasts and texting/emails means I have to charge my curve's battery every night even with wi-fi off and in a good signal area its always empty without fail buy the end of the day. Most smart phones are the same but a gaming machine that does all that too I can see myself charging twice a day. Also what about receiving calls while playing a game? Will it have the old problem of lacking multi tasking? Im not holding my breath on this one but if get battery, build quality and features right I'm willing to eat my words about sony =D

bmouse

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2010
[citation][nom]xantek24[/nom]I would also love one of these even though i havent touch my psp in years. I guess it's too late for me because i really can't be seen playing video games anymore[/citation]
Fucking women always ruin all the fun, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.