VIDEO: Woz Lines Up Overnight for iPad 3 at California Mall

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wopr11

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
I share your feelings - Woz is the only fanboy I respect as well. The rest are nothing more than delusional, drug addicted, ifags with pink scarfs with low self esteem pseudo baristas and self-proclaimed "artists" who do nothing more than play games, updated their facebook pages, and tweet about their delusions 23/7 (the -1 hour they are passed out drunk or drugged)

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]v1ze[/nom]Bad example considering Sony actually was part of the joint development group that created the cell cpu architecture. You know, the same one the PS3 uses? Way to feed the stereotype that Apple users are sheeple buddy![/citation]
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Apple engineered the screen and designed it. They are just using Samsung to manufacture it. The real owner of the screen would be Apple still except they don't have factories of their own to produce the screens.

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
No wonder his wife said 'I'm in trouble'! Or he is?
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/03/16/im-in-trouble-says-wozs-wife/

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Either Woz is in line for an HP, oh, HP is iPAQ, or there's a misspelling in the video's headline. ;)

Seriously, Woz has struck me as one of the more eccentric people in the computer industry.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]Haserath[/nom]Apple makes solid productsI wish I had an Apple store nearby just to see the screen on that thing... Higher res than my 24" 1080p monitor I'm using right now...[/citation]
Yeah, crApple makes solid products at the expense of the slave labor of the Chinese people.

When you do get to the crApple store, be sure to bring along a magnifying glass so you can see those itty-bitty icons that would actually be useable on a monitor with useful resolution.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]wiyosaya[/nom]Yeah, crApple makes solid products at the expense of the slave labor of the Chinese people.When you do get to the crApple store, be sure to bring along a magnifying glass so you can see those itty-bitty icons that would actually be useable on a monitor with useful resolution.[/citation]

You are so far off on your statement it is not even funny. How about to take a look at the device and come back and tell us how small the icons are.

TheDane

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Not anymore ...So what's the deal with The Woz, is he trying to set himself up as an unofficial heart & soul of Apple now that Satan has reclaimed his favourite?[/citation]
[citation][nom]john_e[/nom]Best screen made by SAMSUNG to be more exact!!!!!!! The same company that Apple is suing too, go figure.[/citation]

Best resolution maybe.

But for IQ color quality and black levels are much more important = Go SuperAMO LED!

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Apple is so amazing. They've revolutionized the entire industry, and they are simply the best company out there. My MacBook Pro and iPhone and new iPad 3 are just the most amazing products I've ever used. Steve Jobs is the best human being to ever live.[/citation]

Wake up people, it was sarcasm FFS. Fanboy usually not use too much hyperbolic in one sentence. And that's you don't realize? What the fish.

santeana

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2003
I was looking to see if there were any Camera crews to start shooting the new Samsung commercial! Woulda been great footage! lol

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
After the death of Steve Jobs, Wozniak is being used to spread Apple propaganda and herd zombies into the overflowing iCrap freight, a function best performed by Mr Jobs who could have put the propagandist Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels to shame. Mr Wozniak is actually a smart unassuming man who deserves 80% of the credit currently reserved for the make-believe genius, backroom peddler, and con-artist Steve Jobs. Sorry to see this man being dragged in the dirt.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]After the death of Steve Jobs, Wozniak is being used to spread Apple propaganda and herd zombies into the overflowing iCrap freight, a function best performed by Mr Jobs who could have put the propagandist Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels to shame. Mr Wozniak is actually a smart unassuming man who deserves 80% of the credit currently reserved for the make-believe genius, backroom peddler, and con-artist Steve Jobs. Sorry to see this man being dragged in the dirt.[/citation]
You have to see his angle... He's got plenty Apple stock, so he must try everything to keep that afloat. I know it's sad and pathetic, but what can you do.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Apple is so amazing. They've revolutionized the entire industry, and they are simply the best company out there. My MacBook Pro and iPhone and new iPad 3 are just the most amazing products I've ever used. Steve Jobs is the best human being to ever live.[/citation]
The sarcasm is strong with this one...

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
You have to see his angle... He's got plenty Apple stock, so he must try everything to keep that afloat. I know it's sad and pathetic, but what can you do.

I agree with you completely, so do the managing boards of all the papers that are currently peddling iCrap's every release. I think he is being used by the like of the New York Times to pump-up the Apple stock... It is sad because he is not that kind of a person. The same can't be said about the backroom swindler and shine peddler Mr Jobs. The bottom line is that we should just buy the Apple stock and stop complaining. Honestly, always count on the masses of morons to perpetuate myths as they are led by handlers into the Abyss.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
How about to take a look at the device and come back and tell us how small the icons are.

There is something I consider intolerable, thus best avoided, and that is the moronory that parades as science and fact in an Apple store. Imagine trying to convince a creationist of evolution, or a flatlander of the roundness of the earth. It is precisely why I created the term "The Church of iCrap" for the Apple Store. No I wont go in there. If I happen upon the new iPad it is because a lesser tech-intelligence I know has one, or because someone I know received it as a gift.

For one, I would politely decline the iPad as a gift or sell it to an iZombie or some lesser mental life in Ebay if forced to accept it as a gift. Thinking about it, it would be nice to see the new iPad fall from the 30th floor of my building and hit the cement below-- the loss would be far far lesser than not being able to surf 30% of website with flash and java content were I to keep the crappy iPad and its hyped "Retina Display". Get a life iCrappies.

kastraelie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2006
The Woz built the first personal computer (consumer oriented) in a garage with scrap wood and radio shack parts. I think he should get a little more respect from some of the Tom's hatas. xD

kastraelie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2006
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]The sarcasm is strong with this one...[/citation]
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]There is something I consider intolerable, thus best avoided, and that is the moronory that parades as science and fact in an Apple store. Imagine trying to convince a creationist of evolution, or a flatlander of the roundness of the earth. It is precisely why I created the term "The Church of iCrap" for the Apple Store. No I wont go in there. If I happen upon the new iPad it is because a lesser tech-intelligence I know has one, or because someone I know received it as a gift. For one, I would politely decline the iPad as a gift or sell it to an iZombie or some lesser mental life in Ebay if forced to accept it as a gift. Thinking about it, it would be nice to see the new iPad fall from the 30th floor of my building and hit the cement below-- the loss would be far far lesser than not being able to surf 30% of website with flash and java content were I to keep the crappy iPad and its hyped "Retina Display". Get a life iCrappies.[/citation]

You are just as bad as the iSheep, ...just in the other direction.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]kastraelie[/nom]You are just as bad as the iSheep, ...just in the other direction.[/citation]
When (and IF) you pull your head back out you'll see the sarcasm comment was directed at seels, not your favorite God. 'till then, hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.