Visio TV Model E390i-B1E Amazon Stopped Working

Aug 14, 2018
Amzon button suddently stopped working on Visio TV Model E390i-B1E, whay and how to correct. Netflix and all other keys are fine

Solution
Have you tried resetting your Vizio remote control? If not, I hope these steps can help you. First, turn off your Vizio TV and unplug the power cable. Then press and hold the power button on the television for 60 seconds. Then plug the power cable back to the power source. After that, remove the batteries on the remote and press each button one at a time to help unstuck any stuck buttons. Then insert new batteries to the remote. Press the power button on the television to manually turn on the TV. Then press and hold the forward and enter button at the same time for 12 seconds, make sure the remote is toward the led sensor. Then press and hold the green and record button at the same time for 10 seconds. After that, the remote will reset...

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Have you tried resetting your Vizio remote control? If not, I hope these steps can help you. First, turn off your Vizio TV and unplug the power cable. Then press and hold the power button on the television for 60 seconds. Then plug the power cable back to the power source. After that, remove the batteries on the remote and press each button one at a time to help unstuck any stuck buttons. Then insert new batteries to the remote. Press the power button on the television to manually turn on the TV. Then press and hold the forward and enter button at the same time for 12 seconds, make sure the remote is toward the led sensor. Then press and hold the green and record button at the same time for 10 seconds. After that, the remote will reset and start to work on your commands.

Solution