Vivos Building Underground 'Cities' for Doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicodemus_mm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
Come see the new Vault-Tec... I mean Vivos underground bunker!

*Warning: Vivos is not responsible for any experiments for which you may be the subject during your stay. All residents will be searched for baseball bats, BB guns and 10mm pistols prior to entry. All Hail The Overseer!

terr281

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
So, I looked at the website...

1. 1 year of stocked food
2. 200 people, selected by the company from a pool of interested people, who will be allowed to purchase shares of a shelter.
3. The company provides administrative and security details.
4. "Owners" (the 200 people) will be given tasks based upon their life skills.

I like to play a certain game named Fallout 3...

1. Pool of people selected for Vault survival.
2. Tasks...
3. Initial security and administration provided by the company.

And, lastly...

If you look up "Vivo," it is a bio-science research company. It could be a name, but Vivo versus Vivos? (Vault experimentation anyone?) Credibility: There isn't a single shelter in Georgia (the Atlanta area) planned, yet there is one in Alabama. Vivo is based in AL.

duk3

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
A thousand people have applied to waste around $50,000.
Impressive that people waste money on their own unnecessary overprotection when thousands of people could be saved from real dangers like diseases and starvation with that money.
Thousands of people... or one rich idiot?

dtm4trix

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
gzzzz.what a crock! If something did happen in 2012 would you really want to come out of there after a year to an Earth that is no longer in existence. This is some company's gimmick to cash in on American paranoia.

A person is "Smart" people are dumb as posts.....

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
As obvious as this is a paranoia driven cash cow, the idea is pretty cool in the respect that subterranean habitation is something we should aspire to more.

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
1 year isnt enough for what ever thing thise guys are preparing for lol... everyone should know that they are very likly to die anyway...

Rhynn

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
They open the door 1 year later and the lava/radiation/disease/zombies/aliens pour in, killing everyone instantly.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Rhynn[/nom]They open the door 1 year later and the lava/radiation/disease/zombies/aliens pour in, killing everyone instantly.[/citation]

They open the door one year later, and everyone goes.

Wtf you mugs actually believed that!

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]waikano[/nom]Is it for 200 or 2,000 people?[/citation]

Never mind, I missed the Network of 10 facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS