vizio vcr problems

Grant_24

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
Hello. I have a Vizio model number E50-D1 which is less than 6 month old. I recently picked up a vcr Broksonic model number VHSA-6687CTTC.

i looked at it before bringing home the vcr. works 100%.

i have red, white, yellow cables going from TV to VCR. i have tried component input and nothing shows up on screen

i have tried tv input and tried to find channel 3,4. no luck.

Am i overlooking something ???

thank you

Solution
Your TV may have a shared component composite video input, You would have to change to composite in the TV menu. Check the manual.
To use the RF channel three output of the VCR the TV would need to have an NTSC tuner built it for non digital ova reception. You may also need to run a scan while the vcr is playing a tape for the TV to detect the channel and place it into memory.
Your TV may have a shared component composite video input, You would have to change to composite in the TV menu. Check the manual.
To use the RF channel three output of the VCR the TV would need to have an NTSC tuner built it for non digital ova reception. You may also need to run a scan while the vcr is playing a tape for the TV to detect the channel and place it into memory.

Solution