Solved! VPN active indicators

Nov 5, 2018
Looked at CyberGhost and ExpressVPN and neither show they're active on your actual connection. That is, if I am connected to YouTube over VPN, why can't I be shown evidence of that in the YouTube screen, a redirected URL, or a modified IP addr, which would offer some confidence the VPN is actually working ON MY CONNECTION. Going to some other webpage to see "you are protected" and some IP address only tell me that the VPN is connected, not that it's connected to the webage I'm looking at.

Solution
Personally, I would recommend using NordVPN. I have tried several different VPN providers over the years, and I stuck with it for the last 4 months. NordVPN has a menu indicator, which provides the VPN connection status, time, server place and...
Nov 6, 2018
Personally, I would recommend using NordVPN. I have tried several different VPN providers over the years, and I stuck with it for the last 4 months. NordVPN has a menu indicator, which provides the VPN connection status, time, server place and number. Besides that, you should always check if your IP is leaked with a website like ipleak.net while using a VPN.

Solution