VW's Super Bowl Ad Features Mini Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neog2

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2007
EXCEPT I didn't know it was a car commercial even at the end Until the logo showed.

Cool commercial.

G

[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Cute but really why is it on Tom's Guide?[/citation]

Why not? They can put up whatever they want. I love how people act like they own this website and are the determiners of what should and shouldn't be posted.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]Why not? They can put up whatever they want. I love how people act like they own this website and are the determiners of what should and shouldn't be posted.[/citation]

I want mah monies!

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Cute but really why is it on Tom's Guide?[/citation]

Goog question. Most visitors to Tom's are nerds. Nerds love Star Wars. Toms also figures if you have the ability to click on an article link, you also have the ability to not read it.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I so wanted to be Darth Vader when I grew up as a child. Instead I ended up a systems engineer.
We live in an unjust world!!

tleavit

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
Even the force cant help hold together VW's which for the past 25 years have pretty much (in major class like golf, Jetta, bug) been the most unreliable cars made period. Vader isn't going to help them break out of the teani-bopper 18-25 women category which buy them because they are "cute". VW is like the MAC of the computer world.

Status
Not open for further replies.