WAN technologies 101

Ijack

Distinguished

Another demand for an answer to one of your coursework questions with no indication that you have made any attempt to answer the question. Honestly, I think that you should reconsider whether computer technology is the right course for you. You demonstrate no understanding, no capacity to do any research on your own, and an unwillingness to discuss any problems with your tutor(s).

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you would be happier with a course of studies that better suits your abilities.

ITstudent123

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
I have done lods of reading, and found lots of info, hoping someone will just give an answer to put all in a good view and format...I could add extra understanding with it...btw the second q i have not found any answer yet

Ijack

Distinguished
It's not just this question, it's the totallity of your posts on this forum. All show very little effort on your part, just a demand for answers. And you are very unwilling to consider suggestions that you discuss your problems with your tutor(s).

An ability to recognize one's limitations and a willingness to discuss this with supervisors is incredibly important in any IT job. That's why I think this is an unsuitable field for you to pursue.