Solved! Want Blu Ray to play on 2 TV's

Jun 29, 2019
Boy do I need help. Have 2 Samsung UN32J4002AF TV's and a Sony BDP-S3700 BluRay player i'm installing in a small RV (Ice Castle) I would like the disc to play on both TV's. No more cables can be ran between the TV's. TV-1 will be close to both the Blu Ray player i'm installing and a factory installed Jensen Stereo/DVD player. The Jensen has 3 RCA's & an HDMI ran to TV-2. No idea of the quality as far as the HDMI but its a 2020 RV so let's hope for quality lol. I can pull the HDMI & RCA's off the jensen and just use it as a stereo. Then can run a 2nd HDMI to TV-1 since its very close, (out of a Powered Splitter or ???) So what i'm asking is what's my best option to split the output on the BluRay to both TV's?
Then the really hard question. If the first part isn't too hard to get done, the there is this. TV-2 has 2 inputs behind it. Both are like cable coax (RG-6). One is for a King digital antenna & the other is for a Tailgater setup. I've bought a Dish for RV's for that. Is it possible to input either or both of these somehow to both TV's? I know TV-2 TV-2 can be get input (Coax) off a coax splitter to it's Coax input (about 12" away). Can the other output of the coax splitter be converted to either the same HDMI in the previous question or convert to RCA and use the cables removed off the Jensen sending input back to TV-1 that way?
How's that for a tough set of questions. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Solution
You can use an active HDMI distribution amp to provide 2 HDMI outputs for the BD player. Using the HDMI cable already run to TV-2 it should work fine.
How you deal with the Dish box on whether the Dish Wally HDMI and AV outputs work at the same time. If so then you could connect the HDMI to one TV and AV to the other. You already have the AV cables to TV2. No HD from the AV connection though.
I would suggest you get an HDMI matrix selector. Connect both the BD and Dish box to it. Connect it to both TVs.
You can now play the same or different sources on the TVs.
https://www.startech.com/AV/Switchers/2X2-HDMI-Matrix-Switch~VS222HDQ
You can use an active HDMI distribution amp to provide 2 HDMI outputs for the BD player. Using the HDMI cable already run to TV-2 it should work fine.
How you deal with the Dish box on whether the Dish Wally HDMI and AV outputs work at the same time. If so then you could connect the HDMI to one TV and AV to the other. You already have the AV cables to TV2. No HD from the AV connection though.
I would suggest you get an HDMI matrix selector. Connect both the BD and Dish box to it. Connect it to both TVs.
You can now play the same or different sources on the TVs.
https://www.startech.com/AV/Switchers/2X2-HDMI-Matrix-Switch~VS222HDQ

Solution