wanting to buy 500-600$ laptop

XAreonX

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
1. What is your budget? 500-600$

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1280x720p to 1980x 1080p

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? laptop

5. How much battery life do you need? 3 hours minimum (school and note taking)

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

World of Warcraft medium settings

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

watch movies in hd

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. no

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3-5 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

dvd writer

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

any brand as long as it is reliable

13. What country do you live in? Quebec, Canada

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

nothing, I just want your opinion on what is a good buy for that price if any. Thanks.

XAreonX

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012

It is a nice laptop but I really can`t go over 600$. Is there anything else you can think of?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bunnynutcracker Laptop Tech Support 1
Georgeop799 Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 0
Bookishtype Laptop Tech Support 2
Ahmad-PC- Laptop Tech Support 2
Pompa Laptop Tech Support 7
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 2