Wanting to connect to my home PC from my Laptop from school

Chahoo

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014
Hi, i'm wanting to connect to my computer at home, from my laptop when i'm at college. Could someone tell me what sort of program i would be wanting to get for this, preferably one that will most likely not be blocked by the college IT.

Both computers are running Windows 7, the computer i am wanting to connect to us running Win7 Ultimate 64, and the laptop i want to use to connect is running Win7 Pro 64. Both computers will have an internet connection.

Chahoo

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014

Cheers bro, ill give the teamviewer a go, if its blocked ill have to try the other version, fingers crossed

May 16, 2018

May 16, 2018
You can easily connect to your Home PC from your Laptop from school by using tools like: R-HUB remote support servers. It provides simple and easy to use interface and works from behind the firewall, hence better security.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apps General Discussion 3
M Apps General Discussion 1
J Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 1
J Apps General Discussion 1
K Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 1
G Apps General Discussion 0
A Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 2
T Apps General Discussion 7
L Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 4
P Apps General Discussion 3
H Apps General Discussion 1
R Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 4
viveknayyar007 Apps General Discussion 0
viveknayyar007 Apps General Discussion 0
Similar threads
How do I find a scammer's location with skype? He scammed thousands of dollars from me and I want to call police in that area
Solved! I lost my remote control for my Vizio TV so I want to use my smart phone to change the channel on my phone
I just publish a video and went to veiw it it was getting ready to play then it said play back error please help me i want to
I want to get app to clear hackers from my I phone 6
Deleting Yahoo I want to search
In engineering simulations, we often want to generate a floating-point sequence of values with a specified mean and variance.
I want to install "Al Qur'an" in open office writer. I have the link from http://code.google.com/p/qioo/downloads/list, they
The Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies We Want Next
Hi everybody! I want to find a doc not saved but printed in November 2016, more than 1 year. It's that possible? Thank you!
Going from Amazon 7th generation to Amazon 10.1, how do I import my current games from one to the other? I don't want to lose
I have a perl application which is running of 4.2. Now we want to upgrade it to the latest version. I need suggestions over th
i need an application to keep track of giveaways (and things that i want to remember)
i have a messenger on my laptop, i want to clone it. so that i can have dual account on the laptop. how do i do it?
What is the best gpu for an pentium4 pc i want to use it for video addition and heavy duty recording apps?
I wanted to install firefox to his pc from my pc, please help me both side internet we connected
I want to use my samsung rex 80 S5222R as a modem to share internet connection in my pc......please help me
my browser does not want to connect to my bank
Samsung duos gt e7582 i want to connect to internet using my phone to pc
I Don’t Want Winamp Player to Communicate with Internet
I Want My Nokia Mobile to Connect to Nokia PC Suite via Bluetooth

ASK THE COMMUNITY