Watch Some Fangirls Rap About Windows Phone 7

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileyTPB1

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2006
Awful as it is, I don't think they are "fans". I think they are "remunerated performers".

Way to get creative with that advertising MS - FAIL

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]de5_roy[/nom]oh man...please don't rap.please. don't. rap.the girls look okay, but their rhyming isn't....why did the girls put the blonde one in the front and center? >_>[/citation]

Man am I glad I waited to watch the video until I had seen the comments and read the article. Thank you de5, you're my hero...

tempelife

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
Obviously, this is ploy by Apple to kill WP7 sales. Nobody can actually rap this bad with purposeful intent. OMG, my PC is dumber and so am I for having viewed that video. Apple is probably trying to patent the "idea" of rapping,so no one else can do it.

G

Girls that actually know anything about technology=HOT.

Girls "rapping"=Not hot.

White girls trying to be all "gangsta thurg what WHAAHT?!?! YEEEAAAHH!!!"=Please slit your wrists and fucking DIE.

klavis

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
[citation][nom]dicfeynman[/nom]there is a reason why there are no good female rappers.postulate 1- this videoQED[/citation]

That's a lie. Gangsta Boo is pretty good and Lil Chat has some good stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.