Watch the iPad Get Destroyed Inside a Blender

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codefuapprentice

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Nooooooo, What a waste of tech, i hate seeing any technology destroyed like that, that was just painful to watch.
I don't own any apple products before anyone says anything, i'd love to get an Apple Mac mini though, shame they're a tad expensive

climber

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
You can do it yourself if you spend $500 on an iPad and $450 on a Blendtec blender. *rolls eyes* I'd rather have the blender.

counselmancl

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]peacock[/nom]Wow. Love it or hate it, but that is a damn waste and a stupid thing to do. I know lots of people who can't even afford a $200 netbook and would love to have a use for this. Sad that people would go and do such a thing, especially in this economy just to show off a damn blender.[/citation]

It got you to click on the article, read it, watch the video and then post a comment...exactly what the video was designed to do...stupid?

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]bebangs[/nom]i was expecting to read user's frustration and why they put the ipad in the blender. But, no, this is just an ipad in the blender.why would i want to watch the iPad get destroyed inside a blender?it's a waste of time. really.[/citation]

Do you work for the Redundancy Department of Redundancy?

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]peacock[/nom]Wow. Love it or hate it, but that is a damn waste and a stupid thing to do. I know lots of people who can't even afford a $200 netbook and would love to have a use for this. Sad that people would go and do such a thing, especially in this economy just to show off a damn blender.[/citation]

This kind of logic doesn't work.

It's quite funny how people will get pissed about them blending an iPad, because it's a physical object, yet wouldn't bat an eyelid if they spent $500 advertising the blender some other way.

You might aswell say, "How can all these companies waste so much money on advertising when they could give it to charity?".

Sure, that would be nice, but that isn't how the world works.

blarneypete

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2007
Bash it all you want, but the marketing is brilliant. I visited their site as well when I first saw their YouTube videos.

And by the way, those blenders really are that good.

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]By the way, what's an iPad?;-)[/citation]

An enlarged Iphone/Ipod touch that can play crysis at 1080p res, highest graphics quality and still have 45FPS min

Yes, the internet is srsbsns

Status
Not open for further replies.