way too low desktop graphics performance

davidspaho

Commendable
Dec 17, 2017
So I wanted to run a windows experience index on windows 10 but since there isn't one I used chrispc

So I noticed that everything was above 9 except desktop graphics performance. I have a acer nitro 5. is that normal or is the app not accurate?

my specs are

8 gb ddr4
intel core i5-8300H
gtx1050ti

sorry if this sounds as a noobish question

Kashimi

Estimable
Apr 14, 2015
Try to run some actual bench marks I like UNIGINE Heaven 4.0 then compare your scores, frames, clock speed and Hz to other people with similar set up. That should tell you if there is actually anything wrong. But you haven't described any issues other than a low score mark on 3rd party software, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

tejayd

Proper
Mar 11, 2018
It may be because your "low desk top graphics performance" is on a laptop. And because of power saving the test read your integrated graphics and not your discreet 1050ti. Theres a way in your settings to make it work. Just 5am here and I can't think. Maybe under NVIDIA control panel. I'm on my phone right now so I can't look.

davidspaho

Commendable
Dec 17, 2017
Tejayd I used the dedicated graphics and it got up to 6.5 ig I'll do what the other members are proposing. I'll run a benchmark and see how it can handle. THANKS EVERYONE