We Dare is a Wii Sexy Party Game With Spanking

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
What the hell? This isn't gaming at all. This craps needs to be blocked along with all "sexy" games. It's retarded.

G

i can see it in UK.. your not missing much, looks incredibly stupid

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
All I can think of is how bad that advertisement really is.
It didn't make me want to buy the game at all, it made me feel uneasy.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
So what happened to a couple bottles of tequila, car keys in a bowl and a jumbo back of rubbers? I love my games, but seriously you don't need a Wii to get a orgy going.

rebus_forever

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2009
i was just made to feel uncomfortable, i felt the "actors" were being paid to laugh while they felt uncomfortable, is this a type of abuse?

it would not surprise me at all if on camera there were people aiming AK 47s at their loved ones to the command "smile and fondle one another now or your families will die".

no, actually i take that back i would be fairly surprised if that were the case tbh
on reflection it actually seems very unlikely, ho hum. still weird advert for a weird product. for friends who want to touch each other but need their Nintendo to tell them to apart from that im not sure about the demographic.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Nice vid, seems it's only blocked in the US. Here it's not even age restricted.

Not that there is anything special to see... Yet another crappy game, just with some erotic moves. Nothing to see here, move along.

G

Imagine if you're on a date, invite her back to your place, and pull this game out. Right about then, she'd be reaching for the MACE in her purse, not the Wii-mote in your pants.

itchyisvegeta

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
This is awesome! This is the perfect joke gift, (real gift behind your back) to give to a hot chick that is "just a friend" and, well... see where it goes.

At the very least, it will be a big hit in San Fransisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.