We got our DVD player hooked up to our Visio smart tv, it plays the movie but there is no sound

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
How do I hook up my Emerson vcr player to a Vizio tv
How Do you hook up a JVC dvd player to a JVC tv,without cable tv?
How do I hook up a LG blue ray player to my Sharp TV and it's a smart TV I have the hdim cord hooked up to them and have no so
How do I hook up my Toshiba dvd/VHS player to a JVC tv
I have my sony dvd player hooked up to my sharp roku tv I can hear the sound but no picture?
I have an old Sony tv and trying to hook up new smart DVD player
Solved! How to hook up a interested DVD player to a Emerson hd flat screen
Solved! I have a Sharp flat screen with only a dvd player hooked up and they keep turning off by it's self after playing for about 10
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
Trying to hook up my old Sony surround sound DVD player to my new samsung tv. I purchased an hdmi adapter. Sound works but pic
While I am hooking up a DVD player to a tv the sound is very low. What am I doing wrong?
Hook up instructions for a Vizio D24-D1 TV to a Sony DVD player DVP-SR210P
Try to hook up DVD player to TCL roku tv help
I have an older hitachi flat screen that is ran by a tower im trying to hook my pioneer dvd player up to it but i cant seem to
I have an old box tv and I'm trying to hook up a DVD player, but I can't get any audio or video.. I don't have the remote for
Need help hooking up dvd and tv
I have my TV hooked up through satellite and the VHS/DVD player hooked to the TV through composite cables (yellow, withe, and
How to hook up A DYNEX CD PLAYER TO A SANYO T V
I have a philips DVD Recorder/player/VCR model DVDR3545v, and i need to know how to hook it up to my Emerson flat screen tv. I
Trying to hook up a Sony DVD Player DVP SR 210P to an HDMI LG TV ... I have purchased an HDMI - Males to 3 RCA Video Audio AV

ASK THE COMMUNITY