We just tested Samsung’s new OLED TV — and it beats the LG C3 OLED in 2 big ways

Sep 29, 2023
Samsung OLEDs have been prone to burn in whereas LG has seemed to overcome this issue. I would not buy a Samsung OLED until we know that they've addressed this problem,

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
I have the S95B which is last year's S90C and you do not need to exit whatever you are watching in order to tweak the display settings. Just hold down the microphone button on the remote control and say "Settings" in order to go directly there if you don't feel like clicking through any menus at all. Simple!

Oct 8, 2023
Here's one "big way" it loses: poor support. It may be a great TV. It may be the best TV right now. But Samsung will push an update that will break its functionality, then claim they know nothing about it and that there's nothing they can do about it. Planned obsolescence through software is part of the Samsung business model. If you want a television that works with your receiver, soundbar, or any other accessory for more than two years, steer clear of Samsung.

Nov 5, 2023
Samsung OLEDs have been prone to burn in whereas LG has seemed to overcome this issue. I would not buy a Samsung OLED until we know that they've addressed this problem,
Cap my lg cx had burn in within 10 months my s95b 0 issues 1 year later

My issues are s95c is trash the one connect box makes the tv a $2700 tv with no realistic gaming option as the screen cuts out