websites to build custom laptops in canada

iBUYPOWER - Jason

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Hey!

A custom-built laptop for under $1,000 is generally hard to find (our own custom-built laptops start at $1,000). There are a handful of companies that ship to Canada, but the shipping costs will run in the hundreds.

The only one I could find is - (http://www.reflexnotebook.ca/sager-notebooks.html)

I'd recommend checking out non-custom-built laptops (www.newegg.ca) to find a laptop in your price range. :)

iBUYPOWER - Jason

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Hey!

A custom-built laptop for under $1,000 is generally hard to find (our own custom-built laptops start at $1,000). There are a handful of companies that ship to Canada, but the shipping costs will run in the hundreds.

The only one I could find is - (http://www.reflexnotebook.ca/sager-notebooks.html)

I'd recommend checking out non-custom-built laptops (www.newegg.ca) to find a laptop in your price range. :)

MalakiArtook

Estimable
Mar 5, 2014
To elaborate on my rather vague response... Custom build laptops are expensive. Entry level, non custom built gaming laptops start at around $1000. to help answer your question better can you tell us what is the computer going to be for? why does it need to be a laptop? why custom?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Q Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4