Solved! Websites to customize Gaming Laptops

shazaib

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
hi guys

i remember a website some time ago which will let me customize alienware but i forgot that website. I want a good GAMING LAPTOP for GAMING under $1000. I really like the fx feature on alienware where you can change light effects if there are any other laptops which have that feature please advise me some

Solution
GoTo xoticpc.com
they offer backlighting effects and such for many models, contact them and ask for JP or whoever you would like..
they offered lots of effects and mods for the Asus model I just got - G73, but the price range you are looking at knocks most of them out..
still, I think you will find lots of options that would make you happy.

shazaib

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
dont you know any other laptops just like alienware keyboard where you can change lighting effects. If you know any site that lets you customize computer like powerpc.com please tell me. I wanted to customize alienware but cant find any website except dell

randomstar

Distinguished
May 2, 2007
GoTo xoticpc.com
they offer backlighting effects and such for many models, contact them and ask for JP or whoever you would like..
they offered lots of effects and mods for the Asus model I just got - G73, but the price range you are looking at knocks most of them out..
still, I think you will find lots of options that would make you happy.

Solution