Weird FPS drop and sound cutting out with Hyper X Cloud 2s.

infumed

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Like the title says, every now and then during a gaming session I will have to unplug my Hyper X Cloud 2s and plug them back in. Videos of youtube crash and won't play till I refresh the page. All games and videos start lagging like crazy (FPS drop) and the sound cuts up to hearing something every 3 seconds. Never heard of a headset doing this so I'm going to assume it may have something to do with the drivers. Here are my specs courtesy of Belarc.
System specs 1
Other Devices

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
lack of system specs, m/b make and model, psu make and model ram make and model and timings, cpu over clocked? graphics card and is it overclocked? your disk space storage is low, 30gb free space shouldn't be a problem, but you also did not list the games you were playing and it could be the swap file for the game is huge along with windows system reserve swap space is huge considering all you have running to which again is not listed.

infumed

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Literally all the specs are listed in the screen shots... It seems to happen anytime I have multiple applications using the headset. Say like, youtube and a game, twitch.tv and a game, twitch.tv and youtube.