Well this is relating to windows 7 Drivers not being available for latest Laptop models.Although Network is working superb,c

PRisley

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Well this is relating to windows 7 Drivers not being available for latest Laptop models.
Although Network is working superb,cant seem to work the WIFI Capability.No drivers available as well,tried various driver searching Softwares.
Also the windows update ultility,and this is not the 1st time this has happened.
Anyone with a solution.Kindly revert.
Laptops : Acer Aspire E5 532
Lenovo G50-80

Solution
This is really strange. Even clean windows 7 installs right now provide you with Wifi drivers. Just update Windows (from windows updates you know how it goes) and you will get the drivers from Microsoft, since those wifi drivers are pretty much generic (there are a few types of wifi adapters which are put in the laptops and use the same drivers more or less). If that doesn't work I would suggest downloading Driver Booster, great software, finds all updates you need. Been doing so for every old or new laptop or computer I have fixed.

Gingerbread

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
This is really strange. Even clean windows 7 installs right now provide you with Wifi drivers. Just update Windows (from windows updates you know how it goes) and you will get the drivers from Microsoft, since those wifi drivers are pretty much generic (there are a few types of wifi adapters which are put in the laptops and use the same drivers more or less). If that doesn't work I would suggest downloading Driver Booster, great software, finds all updates you need. Been doing so for every old or new laptop or computer I have fixed.

Solution