Solved! What affordable touch screen laptops with rear facing cameras are out there?

Apr 7, 2020
I'm an allied health professional and use the camera to take photos of clients to put into exercise programs etc. I have a surface pro 4 which is starting to stuff up so I'm looking to get something similar new but don't have heaps of $ available atm.
I'd also consider tablet options as long as they have a decent size screen and they run Microsoft office easily.

Last edited:
Solution
Get a used surface if you like those or a Surface Go, although those have a 10" screen and are a bit slower. Dell Latitude had a tablet version, again would be used to keep under 1,000 or 800.

iPad will also work or an Android tablet, they can run MS Office.
Get a used surface if you like those or a Surface Go, although those have a 10" screen and are a bit slower. Dell Latitude had a tablet version, again would be used to keep under 1,000 or 800.

iPad will also work or an Android tablet, they can run MS Office.

Solution

rhyalus

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
I think an iPad would be your best bet... much easier to manipulate, it runs office well, and you can share folders on just about any service...I use both OneDrive and Dropbox with no issues at all.

R