What are best digital cameras?

lindsaywood1991

Prominent
May 3, 2017
What digital camera did you use and how is it? Just asking some good tips and advices. I'm planning to buy a digital camera and I'm quite newbie in a photography world!

Solution
There definitely is no SINGLE answer to this. I have three. A point-and-shoot for easy to carry. An "adventure" camera for beach or other hazardous fun. And I have a DSLR with multiple expensive lenses. Even in each of those categories, there is no single answer. If your budget is $2000 there is one answer and if it is $200 there is a different answer.

kanewolf

Judicious
There definitely is no SINGLE answer to this. I have three. A point-and-shoot for easy to carry. An "adventure" camera for beach or other hazardous fun. And I have a DSLR with multiple expensive lenses. Even in each of those categories, there is no single answer. If your budget is $2000 there is one answer and if it is $200 there is a different answer.

Solution

bjornl

Estimable
Buy the one with the largest sensor that fits in your budget.
If you want a feature search, DPreview has one where you can select what matters to you. If you want to compare sensor capabilities, DXOmark has most of the better cameras covered.

TRENDING THREADS