What Are Some Good Wireless Gaming Headphones? (PC)

Andri5411

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
Ok, so im due for a new gaming headset, and i really wasn't sure what to get, im currently rocking a turtle beach z300 wireless, since iv been a turtle beach person for a while i dont know much about other gaming headset brands, but now they have gone down hill and now they dont have much of a range with gaming headsets for PC. And now that iv gone wireless i dont think ill ever go back to wired, (by wireless i dont mean the crappy Bluetooth that cheap headsets have) so i really have no idea what are some good headsets so if anyone out there knows about gaming headsets let me know what some good ones are. Some of the key features im looking for are, Wireless connectivity, a microphone is a must, good surround sound, and now to sure what its called but the thing where when you talk into the mic you can hear your self, so no need to scream because you cant hear your own voice and dont know how loud your talking, (and not the option that you can enable in windows to hear your microphone but one that is built in the headset. I really appreciate any help and fell free to ask me any question, about other things you need to know. Also im trying to stay around the $200aud or $180usd dollar mark, since i dont want to spend a crazy amount of money on a pair of headphones.

ARICH5

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
my 120$ hyperx clouds are fine for me...i personally see no reason for a 200$ budget in gaming headphones. afaiac 200$+ is for audiophiles and e-sport gamers.

this is just me but id upgrade my pc with 200$.

Andri5411

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
Yeah so would i and i did, i also dont see a reason to spend 200$ thats why i said i dont really want to spend 200$ on a headset.

Andri5411

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Andri5411 : "Looking for a good wireless gaming headset"

Ok, so im due for a new gaming headset, and i really wasn't sure what to get, im currently rocking a turtle beach z300 wireless, since iv been a turtle beach person for a while i dont know much about other gaming headset brands, but now they have gone down hill and now they dont have much of a range with gaming headsets for PC. And now that iv gone wireless i dont think ill ever go back to wired, (by wireless i dont mean the crappy Bluetooth that cheap headsets have) so i really have no idea what are some good headsets so if anyone out there knows about gaming headsets let me know what some good ones are. Some of the key features im looking for are, Wireless connectivity, a microphone is a must, good surround sound, and now to sure what its called but the thing where when you talk into the mic you can hear your self, so no need to scream because you cant hear your own voice and dont know how loud your talking, (and not the option that you can enable in windows to hear your microphone but one that is built in the headset. I really appreciate any help and fell free to ask me any question, about other things you need to know. Also im trying to stay around the $200aud or $150usd dollar mark, since i dont want to spend a crazy amount of money on a pair of headphones.