Question What are the components and parts to be soldered?

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,

What are the components and parts of a mobiles should be soldered by DC SOLDERDING and what are the components and parts of a mobiles should be soldered by Micro soldering?

We don't build phones here. So I doubt anyone on the site is going to have the answer for you. On top of that, it isn't just components that would have it differently, but also different per device and also per manufacturer. Nothing is an across the board always done the same way thing.

For something like that you are going to need to contact someone who actually does that in depth of work on them, which is not standard.

Good luck

Sep 21, 2019
We don't build phones here. So I doubt anyone on the site is going to have the answer for you. On top of that, it isn't just components that would have it differently, but also different per device and also per manufacturer. Nothing is an across the board always done the same way thing.

For something like that you are going to need to contact someone who actually does that in depth of work on them, which is not standard.

Good luck
Hi,
I mean what are the tools-Micro Soldering and DC Soldering to be used for soldering and desoldering purposes while servicing mobiles.