What can this laptop run?

brandonmaza

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Ok so I'm thinking about buying a low budget gaming laptop for when I'm on the go, vacation, etc. So what I decided to go with was:

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834315302

Now I would like to know what games I could run at an approximate FPS and resolutions.
The games I'm probably gonna play would be
Titanfall
Batman arkham origins
Minecraft
Maybe ark or rainbow six siege
Rocket league
Borderlands pre sequel
League of legends
Saints row 4

Solution
Often times, I typically go to YouTube and type in "GPU_NAME_HERE Cryss 3 or other intense game". That's what I do because it doesn't always show the laptop I am searching for. Also it can be a good practice to take a look at what is your laptop's GPU desktop equivalent so that you can use it as a comparison too (On YouTube or Google search).

P.S. I did a short research and it is slightly better than GT 730. :)

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Often times, I typically go to YouTube and type in "LAPTOP_NAME_HERE gaming". People have a knack to record the performance of said devices, so it shouldn't be hard to find the game that your laptop can play.

georgi5000

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Often times, I typically go to YouTube and type in "GPU_NAME_HERE Cryss 3 or other intense game". That's what I do because it doesn't always show the laptop I am searching for. Also it can be a good practice to take a look at what is your laptop's GPU desktop equivalent so that you can use it as a comparison too (On YouTube or Google search).

P.S. I did a short research and it is slightly better than GT 730. :)

Solution