what do i have to do if my Samsung tab A6 has frozen?

Solution
If you can't turn it off, then you will have to wait until it runs out of power and leave it off while you charge it a 'small' amount.

Then once it has a small charge, try reinstalling the SIM (assuming it is a SIM for service and not a SD card for storage). I suggest only a small charge as, should the problem occur again, then the power will drain faster and less wait time. Should the problem repeat, then you need to check if the SIM you are inserting is for the same network that the tablet can run on and I would also then contact the carrier/service provider that the SIM is from and see if you need to do anything specific or even need a new SIM.
If you can't turn it off, then you will have to wait until it runs out of power and leave it off while you charge it a 'small' amount.

Then once it has a small charge, try reinstalling the SIM (assuming it is a SIM for service and not a SD card for storage). I suggest only a small charge as, should the problem occur again, then the power will drain faster and less wait time. Should the problem repeat, then you need to check if the SIM you are inserting is for the same network that the tablet can run on and I would also then contact the carrier/service provider that the SIM is from and see if you need to do anything specific or even need a new SIM.

Solution