Solved! what do the settings on my vizio tv need to be set on to run a Yahama AV reciever using ARC? I cannot get the TV and Reciever

Both the TV and receiver have to support ARC for it to work. The HDMI cable has to be 1.4 or later I think.
ARC usually has to be turned on in the TV menu. You may also have to turn the TV speakers off.
ARC may have to assigned to an input name in the receiver input menu. Check the manuals.

Both the TV and receiver have to support ARC for it to work. The HDMI cable has to be 1.4 or later I think.
ARC usually has to be turned on in the TV menu. You may also have to turn the TV speakers off.
ARC may have to assigned to an input name in the receiver input menu. Check the manuals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
greglo Audio 2
B Audio 2
V Audio 1
J Audio 1
H Audio 1
S Audio 5
C Audio 0
M Audio 1
Stefan9303 Audio 1
C Audio 1
R Audio 1
Fal11n Audio 0
T Audio 1
T Audio 2
C Audio 4
G Audio 1
S Audio 2
F Audio 3
I Audio 1
R Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Purchasing and setting up a 3.1 system
Question Bose AV38 to LG OLED65E7P the communities help please setting up
Question Subwoofer just randomly stopped working in Windows 10 when set to 5.1 audio. Works in other scenarios though. Edit - Issue discovered.
Question Do anyone know the Solution for this headset?
Solved! Trouble setting up passive speakers and active subwoofer with PC
Question Integrating wireless headphones with PC and stereo set - using external Bluetooth transmitter
Question Crackling on 5.1 setting, delay on Dolby Atmos setting
Question USB Headset Sound in One Ear Fix?
Solved! Steelseries arctis 7 Pro Wireless 2019 EQ settings for Warzone
Solved! Does anyone have any suggestions on a good audio converters that r reasonably priced/any tips on how I should set up my home theatre?
Solved! Help deciding between two 5.1 home theater set-ups
Question HS45 Surround USB Conexant Audio Distortion.
Solved! how many watts does a receiver need for a 5.1 Klipsch reference theater set?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Best settings on Vizio sound bar connected to Vizio Tv and Directv
how to set up gear circle wireless headset with my vizio tv
How do I set up Vizio soundbar 3851(no HDMI ) to Apple TV and my samsung TV through a cable box. Currently I have the TV wor
I want to set up a wireless speaker to my vizio hdtv...what do I get?
how do we set up a sony surround sound system to a 24" vizio tv
Is there a set of bluetooth headphones that will pair with vizio s4251w-b4 soundbar?

ASK THE COMMUNITY