What do these languages do?

Steve007

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
Im sorry if i made sort of like this but i didnt get the answer i was looking for.. probably my fault for screwing up the thread.

now to the topic......

What are the uses for these languages.

C++
C#
Java
Java script
Php
Html

what i mean is what are they used for.

for example a game like minecraft was created by which language?
or facebook was created with what and same with twitter or BF3 or GTA I,II,III,IV,V
or NEED FOR SPEED or Angry birds or whatsapp assassins creed Etc.... (the games listed are actually part of the question so im talking specific games but generally in that category like racing 3rd persoon shooter rpg)

now i just asked what programming languages these games use (individually id like you to say (if you know of course) Need for speed use abc or BF3 uses pwpw or whatever)

and for the programming names i put above id like to know what there uses are generally

ex_bubblehead

Distinguished
They're just tools in the programmers tool chest. Like a carpenter that has different types of hammers & saws for different types of jobs. Which one you choose depends entirely on what the finished product is to be. For instance, Java, Java Script, HTML, & PHP are primarily web development tools, while C, C++, Assembler, Pascal, Modula, etc. are for creating general purpose applications.

Steve007

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
So if i wanna create a website like facebook and twitter i use Java, Java Script, HTML, & PHP?
and if i wanna make a 3rd person shooter game like Battlefield or call of duty i use C++?

All i do really know is that apps for Ios ans OS X are to be programmed with objective C so now im 1 step closer to make my vision of future technology come to reality.