What email provider do you use and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7GLuke

Estimable
Nov 5, 2015
Just thought it would be interesting to see what you guys are using. I want a fresh start with my online accounts all on a new email and I don't really know what to go with. I have exhausted all of my gmail options so it would have to be something quite complex.

Looking at Oulook but I don't really know much about it.

I am not sure if this would work but its worth a try:
Gmail allows you to import mail from five different addresses. Lets assume you have 10 email addresses you want to sync with your gmail account. One thing you could do is to create 2 dummy gmail accounts (say dummy1@gmail.com and dummy2@gmail.com). On each dummy gmail account, sync five of the email addresses to your dummy accounts each. Once that is done, sync the dummy mails to your main account that you actually use.

7GLuke

Estimable
Nov 5, 2015

I could do but I have signed up for so much in the past and have so many unread emails that I just want to make a brand new account, sort out all my email preferences and then keep on top of them all. I don't know if anyone else ever does this but yeah.

7GLuke

Estimable
Nov 5, 2015

I haven't used Outlook in a long time and I have never even thought about Yahoo Mail. How are they both?

Status
Not open for further replies.