what happend to my video? and in my eos m3

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015
hello this is a video from my 700d and eos m3 when I used my t5i&eos m3.
https://vimeo.com/153192774
I think it's almost perfect even If I only use an APS-C entry level cameras. I did use a 2 strobes which is bounced in the ceiling.

and this is the result of my eos m3. but I'm not the one who used it instead it's the new guy in my team. I send with him my eos m3 with a tripod, set of filters and two strobes. I told him to bounce it in an umbrella or in the ceilling. I'm not happy with the results I assume that he did'nt use the strobe? or do you have any Idea why did this happened?
I discovered that he recorded this in 720p only but I sometimes recording in 720p.
this is his result I'm not happy with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mf9K8L07Vc&feature=youtu.be

thanks to basroil I ordered a new canon c100 but I still need my apsc cameras.

Solution
Looks like a mixture of bad lighting and no grading. Maybe the picture profile was changed? The lower end cameras tend to have lower bit rates and are more susceptible to in camera processing killing the quality.

And I'm sure you'll love the C100, one of the guys I know got one to replace a 5DMKII and has never complained about the switch.
Looks like a mixture of bad lighting and no grading. Maybe the picture profile was changed? The lower end cameras tend to have lower bit rates and are more susceptible to in camera processing killing the quality.

And I'm sure you'll love the C100, one of the guys I know got one to replace a 5DMKII and has never complained about the switch.

Solution

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015

I'm sure I did try to rent one. actually I'm currently using it right now. I think this c100 will prevent me from buying a 4k camera. I like it's sharpness. and in low light it's a winner

Wait until you start using the video specific features, you'll wish all your cameras had them

Do play around with the picture settings in the m3 and your slrs though, depending on what you're shooting a different profile might make post easier.

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015

ah yeah thank bro.