Question What happened to my laptop

Dec 23, 2019
It's a youtube video on the problem

Please help me i don't know what happend to my laptop keyboard but when i open microsoft word it somehow just pressing tab continously and my shift key won't work with 1,q,a, and z and when i don't touch the keyboars the problem starts again, the problem fixed when i type something in the keyboard. It's not a sticky keys problem they already turned off

Try this...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
  2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
  3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.
If this doesn't help, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 2
electro_neanderthal Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 3
E Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 11
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
MY laptop won’t type I don’t know what happen?
I have a windows 10 acer touch screen laptop, nothiing happens after i turn it on and the logo shows up, just a black screen b
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
Press at .f10 nothing happens
what happens if I don't charge the laptop for first use?
What happens when you hold down the power button for 60 seconds?
Laptop working but nothing happens
msi laptop goes blank and turns off by its self when i try to lift it from one position to another. This often happens when i
What might have happened to my laptop screen?
Laptop won’t charge or turn on, I’ve replaced the battery & charger but nothing happens
There's no Windows Recovery Menu happening in my laptop. I pressed and tried the steps many times already. Please help me.
Asus Laptop led turns on, HDD turns on but nothing else happens
Also this problem happened with me and with my friend laptop, the Acer type, it seems to be a common problem in Acer
What Happens After You Buy A Laptop?
All Components Crashed, Laptop Still Works but Much Slower, What Happened?
My ACER Aspire 5534 black screen, can hear motor running. Happened shortly after I connected my iPad to laptop to transfer pho
Laptop wont boot up and goes into a fix mode but nothing happens
I dont know what happened. I can't turn on my laptop now. The lights are not blinking if i pressed the switch on button. My la
Just from 3 hrs this is happening " whenever i plug in my charger to my laptop computer it goes sleepmode" so how to solve i
it happens that when I opened up a rid of my laptop windows 10,my laptop switched on itself but I need this way to stop so tha

ASK THE COMMUNITY