What if my tv does not have an audio in connection? How do I get sound from DVD player to come out of my tv

Mar 15, 2018
What if my tv does not have an audio in connection point? How can I get sound from my DVD player out through my tv?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
2 Audio 3
L Audio 1
Chinu8763 Audio 6
D Audio 4
Q Audio 6
E Audio 1
L Audio 4
D Audio 2
F Audio 1
L Audio 2
A Audio 3
K Audio 1
A Audio 5
J Audio 3
MART3R Audio 2
S Audio 2
F Audio 1
G Audio 3
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Connect TV to Surround sound when TV has no audio outputs at all
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question Connecting soundbar and audio receiver with surround sound to tv
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
How to connect surround sound to LG 42CS560 with no audio output
Speakers buzz when connected/plugged into PC?
Solved! I have dvd /vhs combo unit. I connected the composit and the audio. The dvd plays great the vhs has onl sound???
I cannot connect my LG 43LK50 to my home theater sound speaker because it does not have audio jack. Please help/advice. Tq.
No sound thru CA Audio speakers connected to TCL ROKU
How to connect Active Speakers and Actice Subwoofer to the PC?
32LW300C type LG TV, but the tv does not have an audio output port. How can tv sound connect with external speakers?
How do I connect my speakers to my sound bar, while hearing audio from the two simultaneously?
Audio: How can I connect my DAC to my Desktop?
Have connected new audio cables and still no sound from tv
Trying to connect my ps4 audio to sound blaster z
how do I connect my JVC tv to surround sound, no audio out on tv
Cambridge Soundworks SW310: static crackling sound when connecting/disconnecting

ASK THE COMMUNITY