What if your memory card can only be formatted as a portable storage? How can I use it as an internal one?

You can't.

That particular device can't make the SD card "Internal" rather than "External" storage. Some manufacturers have restricted the option on many or all of their devices. In the only way to look into why and if that will change is to contact the manufacturer.

While I am no fan what so ever of rooting, you can consider that option. Just know that it would automatically void any warranty on the device and you risk bricking the device should you choose to do it. On this I cannot assist. You may want to post any questions about it in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

You can't.

That particular device can't make the SD card "Internal" rather than "External" storage. Some manufacturers have restricted the option on many or all of their devices. In the only way to look into why and if that will change is to contact the manufacturer.

While I am no fan what so ever of rooting, you can consider that option. Just know that it would automatically void any warranty on the device and you risk bricking the device should you choose to do it. On this I cannot assist. You may want to post any questions about it in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Collinson Amber Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 5
N Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1