flamethrower205

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2001
I was thinking (plz don't flame for this) what if AMDZone and THG merged in the UD thing? I think we then could become #1. What do u guys think?

Sig of the week.

G

Yeah, but who and which team will give up all their points to join the other?

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:

flamethrower205

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2001
Isn't there a way we could email the UD people and ask em to merge us, I mean they could do it, and considering AMD Zone is such a powerful team I doubt they'll object.

Sig of the week.

DarkPhire

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2001
that'd be great... but i dont think UD would do that... they wont merger my device installations together...

And im up to 49 now... while i still only have 17 active machines

mutter mutter.. im not bitter.. but anyways
yeah you guys should join AMDZone.'s team... cuz we're about to take vulture central and techside.net for 4th and 5th positions in results returned.. But a team called "easynews" is currently outproducing us bumping us down to 4th position each day, at their current output it will take them just under a year to catch us, but still, we need all the extra members we can get :)

Besides, I find the challange is in the competetition, team competition isnt very friendly, its pretty cutthroat as im sure you guys are realising :) but competing within the same team is always interesting because you can move up or down within the stats and still be helping your team

okay ill shutup now :)

--DarkPhire(United Devices team : AMDZONE.com; Member name : The Collective)

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
I have had a thought or 2 about defecting to AMD zone...
but not till we all or most go ???????
THG is great but we get no backing here, ie recruting..
16 is not going up very fast.....
What is the Vote ??????????????????????????

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Bump to the top

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
who is the team boss here

WiseGuy1

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
I never thought about changing teams but, even if I'm last one left after a move to amd zone I don't plan on changing teams. I don't have anything against the amd zone folks but I started here and I'll finish here.

<A HREF="http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=510E6639-84A1-465D-A914-07BDB039E379" target="_new">UD</A>

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
I don't have anything against the people at AMDZone, but anyone who censors a company's name (*ntel) is too childish to earn my CPU cycles.

And I agree, why change teams just to be higher in the rankings? I'm perfectly content helping make the world a better place from dead last, if need be. The ranking of my team doesn't change my contribution, and it doesn't change the real goal of this, which is to find a cure for diseases.

Now try and argue against that :tongue:

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

GearJammer2513

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2002
Ok, let's start recruiting more THG members to help teh world more then!

I'm helping the world out by searching for ET so they can bring their advance technology in medicine and give us the cures for those diseases we haven't found a cure for yet.

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Ok, Let's Start Now *Recruiting* more THG members to help the world more then!
And we need a link to the team on THG front page !!!!!!
Let's start working on recruiting on are posts !!!!!!
Try to Post here 3 times a week or more!!!!!!
We can talk about more then UD here!!!!

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
That's for shur.... all out to lunch.....

DarkPhire

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2001
hehe, owl, this is quite sinister, but you could go to other forums within the THG community and recruit :p

remember, i didnt post this, it was my roommate..

--DarkPhire(United Devices team : AMDZONE.com; Member name : The Collective)

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Search ( SPAM )
Under
CPU
Motherboards and Chipsets
Graphics Cards
Hard Disks
CD Writers
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM

<font color=blue>Join THG UD TEAM WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW</font color=blue>

DarkPhire

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2001
really? and people still dont join???

No wonder half of our THG people went to other Seti teams(when i was workin on the THG seti team). THG has no spirit except for the few guys here.

I mean, i wish i could say it wasnt the case, but there are teams out there with tons of team spirit (which kinda makes it fun).

I think this is the reason I left the THG seti team in the first place.
Dont get me wrong, you guys are cool, but your leader doesn't seem to have the slightest interest in helping you or even acknowledging your existance (tom), as well, most the poeple on the forums it seems just dont care.

Oh well, suich is life i suppose..

--DarkPhire(United Devices team : AMDZONE.com; Member name : The Collective)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by darkphire on 03/11/02 08:35 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

TRENDING THREADS